Brett and Andrew discuss why and how to hire an advisor. How to ask good questions of them and how to make sure you have the support you need.
- Don't hire an advisor, if all you need is basics.
- Why Brett hires advisors more than a lot of people do
- Why relationships are with advisors or anyone else, is critical, even in our virtual world
- Why networking is lame and there is no shortcut to relational capital
- Andrew tries to hire Brett to teach everyone he knows how to ask questions
"I need more WORDS." -- Brett
"I'm not trying to put myself completely out of a job" -- Andrew
"The moral of the story is make friends with experts" -- Brett
Check out App Camp 4 Girls and donate now! * App Camp 4 Girls * Release Notes (+ look for Andrew in the photo gallery)
Get in touch!
Check us out on iTunes
Come get connected with us on Spectrum the newest place to connect with your favorite Spec hosts and listeners.
You can also chat with us in our Slack team! To join our team visit our Slack invite page and we'll send you an invitation!
If you have feedback or suggestions please don’t hesitate to reach out to us on Twitter at @getorthogonal!