Orthogonal · September 28, 2017
62: Fake It Till You Make It - Rinse and Repeat
Brett and Andrew dive into what exactly faking it until you make it actually means. Hint: it isn't "commit fraud".
- You need to have a domain level understanding to actually fake things
- Literally no one has any idea what they are doing
- The actual trick is to only fake it until you get into the level, then you have to master it
- Don't fake a level above what you have mastered the one you're on
- Brett explains that leveling up doesn't necessarily mean losing clients
- Don't be the JV guy who sticks his head in the Varsity huddle.
Brett does accents
Carry over from last week: Andrew checks his math and tells you how much to save for retirement
Get in touch!
Check us out on iTunes
Come get connected with us on Spectrum the newest place to connect with your favorite Spec hosts and listeners.
You can also chat with us in our Slack team! To join our team visit our Slack invite page and we'll send you an invitation!
If you have feedback or suggestions please don’t hesitate to reach out to us on Twitter at @getorthogonal!