56: Coffeeless Code Headaches
A fun episode where Andrew tries to code and Brett tries to stop him. Highlights include:
- Andrew's new Surface Book's key travel (Brett criticizes manual keyboards)
- Andrew learns a surprising amount of information about programming (Brett overestimates Andrew's knowledge)
- Brett switches topics to him giving up coffee (Andrew designs a science experiment using Brett's health)
- We narrowly escape a pranks arms-race to the bottom
- Andrew figures out that you can automate programming with a powerful enough processor (Brett says he is cheating)
But yes, knowing the context of a question is critical to being successful.
"The first thing you do after you wake, having not drunk water for eight hours, is throw a diuretic in your face"
Get in touch!
From last week you should still check out Melinda's course on getting started as a freelance designer Pre-Lance
Come get connected with us on Spectrum the newest place to connect with your favorite Spec hosts and listeners.
You can also chat with us in our Slack team! To join our team visit our Slack invite page and we'll send you an invitation!
If you have feedback or suggestions please don’t hesitate to reach out to us on Twitter at @getorthogonal!