47: Someday is Never (feat. Bethany Michaels)
This week, your dynamic duo welcome Bethany Michaels, a freelance social media manager from their home town. During our lively chat, we discuss challenges of running your own business including:
- Knowing when to say "yes" vs. "no."
- Making time to manage the backend processes that run your business
- The most surprising thing Bethany experienced when she started her business (which you'll probably recognize, if you're a business owner)
- How to kill a business (and a business entity, if you have one)
Additionally, we discuss how Bethany got her start and how she dealt with the unknowns in running your own business.
Get More of Bethany
- Some details about Brett's now-multiple businesses (including how he came up with his new LLC name)
- Our brainstorm on how to insert margin into a busy business life
Get in touch!
Come get connected with us on Spectrum the newest place to connect with your favorite Spec hosts and listeners.
You can also chat with us in our Slack team! To join our team visit our Slack invite page and we'll send you an invitation!
If you have feedback or suggestions please don’t hesitate to reach out to us on Twitter at @getorthogonal!