This week, your brothers in arms unpack how to stay productive under a “hail of bullets:” somebody or some organization rips the rug out from under you and you’re suddenly scrambling.
Finer points include:
- Why unexpected emergencies can be good for you and provide you with unique opportunities
- Why times of so-called “peace” can be a great deal harder (a situation Andrew eloquently called a “morass of maybes”)
- Andrew’s story of how his business was torn to pieces by Quickbooks Online
- How Brett had to—in a very big hurry—rework entire chunks of his product the night before launch.
- Andrew’s rules for living (read: drinking, mostly)
- Why, in Andrew’s opinion, a Gin & Tonic goes with just about anything
Get in touch!
Come get connected with us on Spectrum the newest, coolest place to connect with your favorite Spec hosts and listeners.
You can also chat with us in our Slack team! To join our team visit our Slack invite page and we'll send you an invitation!
If you have feedback or suggestions please don’t hesitate to reach out to us on Twitter at @getorthogonal!