Sending out an RFP everytime you need help isn't efficient. How do you build a go-to list of people that can help you:
- Brett impresses everyone with his SAT words
- Why billing your network is the best idea, but billing your friends is lame
- Why building a network focused on your business helps you be more efficient to your friends
- Knowing where to hit the pipe is the most valuable part of being a plumber and you shouldn't let anyone buy you a beer
- Andrew invents another business, if anyone wants to help - please contact us!
We also talk about how Andrew cheated on Brett - see link below, we didn't forget!
And, at long last, here's the picture of the woman made of CDs and paint that hangs in Andrew's home.
Get in touch!
Come chat with us in our Slack team! Over 5,000 designers and developers have already joined our team, chatting about the latest tools and news in the design world. To join our team visit our Slack invite page and we'll send you an invitation!
If you have feedback or suggestions please don’t hesitate to reach out to us on Twitter at @getorthogonal!