163: Annual Planning - 2020
Your favorite biz bois are back with an in-depth discussion of why planning is important. This one is mostly Brett talking about himself, he realizes as he's doing these show notes.
High points include:
- Brett spends an entire day planning instead of working; he did not use a spreadsheet.
- The goal of taking a day for planning; in our case, the outcome isn't a plan exactly...
- Brett outlines what he's going to offer people
- Brett's attempt to read an hour a day
- "I ain't about hand-crankin' nothin'." -- Brett
- "You gotta have a motor built for what you want to do." -- Andrew
- "If you can say 'no,' you can rule the world."
- We recorded two episodes that were lost
- Brett's landlord stockpiles grain for the apocalypse
- Brett's plan to turn the grain containers into devices to smoke brisket
👋 Get in touch
Come get connected with us on Spectrum the newest place to connect with your favorite Spec hosts and listeners. If you have feedback or suggestions please don’t hesitate to reach out to us on Twitter at @getorthogonal!
💚Leave Us A Review
Last but not least if you have a moment, check us out on iTunes and leave a review. It's an easy way to say thanks if you're enjoying the show and helps us climb the charts so other folks like you can find the show.