79: Go Union!
The boys discuss the what a Freelancer "union" might look like and why you might want one. Seems unlikely they will start it though. But we'd love to help!
- The downfalls of working freelance
- How working as a group might be helpful
- Definitely no meetings
- Knowing more about your industry helps you not get screwed
- We're a union, but one that tells you how to do things
- Standards can be helpful
Disneyland is pretty awesome
- Thanks to Freshbooks for sponsoring the show
- Check out Toolsday on Spec.FM!
- Professional Employment Organizations PEOs
Get in touch!
Check us out on iTunes
Come get connected with us on Spectrum the newest place to connect with your favorite Spec hosts and listeners.
You can also chat with us in our Slack team! To join our team visit our Slack invite page and we'll send you an invitation!
If you have feedback or suggestions please don’t hesitate to reach out to us on Twitter at @getorthogonal!