This week: The secret language of hip-hop album covers. Marshall charts the uncharted. We catch up on Silicon Valley. Sarah has theme song limits.
We had a blast discussing this stuff and hope you enjoy listening! If you do, we'd appreciate a rating on iTunes. If you'd like to chat, you can find us on Twitter at @vicarious_fm, or you can join our Slack team!
- The Uncharted franchise
- Drake's albums have been suicide notes
- Chance went from looking up at the rap game...
- Drake is 12 feet tall
- The new Nvidia GTX 1080
- TIL in Uncharted 4, under certain lighting, Drake's ear cartilage is visible
- FACT CHECK: Apparently, Naughty Dog's game engine doesn't have a name, but here's a tech analysis.
- Uncharted 4 E3 2015 Press Conference Demo
- Uncharted 4 opening sequence
- How The Last of Us Made Uncharted 4 a Better Game
- Xbox Two, Nintendo NX, and PS4.5 rumors
- FACT CHECK: According to a quick Google search, "the last console generation had a life cycle of 6-8 years, with the Wii lasting for six years before being succeeded by the Wii U, while the Xbox 360 and PS3 were around for seven and eight years, respectively, before the Xbox One and PS4 rolled into town."
- Silicon Valley
- Stephen Universe
- Stephen Universe intro
- "Weiner weiner weiner" song
- Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt intro
- Schmoyoho on YouTube
- Five Guys Burgers and Fries video
- Lost intro
- 24 intro
- The Flash intro
- Broad City