Constant State of Alert
Today we talk about avoiding a state of constant yellow alert.
Signs you may be in a constant state of alert:
- Audit your texts, emails, etc for constant "urgent" language. How often are you on alert?
- Check your diet, relationships, etc - is your work putting these things in a stressed state?
- If you feel like you must always be connected to some kind of messaging system (email, Slack, texts, etc), this may point to a problem
Mentioned on the show:
Today's episode is sponsored by Digital Ocean!
Go to https://digitalocean.com to get started on cloud hosting.
- Use the promo code "DEVELOPER TEA" at the checkout after you create your account to get a $10 credit!
- Also, check out this article on Digital Ocean about using Docker with their platform: Using Docker with Digital Ocean