In today’s episode, we discuss when opinions can be helpful, and when they can be harmful.
Mentioned in today's episode
- When opinions are a good thing:
- When the evidence for a given topic is inaccessible or doesn't exist
- When the person with the opinion has significant experiential knowledge
- When the subject of the work is primarily representative of a person's opinion or expression
- When are opinions a bad thing?
- When an opinion is positioned as an objective truth.
- When the opinion of an individual devalues any other individual's perspective without objective reasoning
- When opinion is used as a substitute for research.
Today's episode is sponsored by OneMonth.com! One Month is the first ever online school specifically for tech entrepreneurs. Enroll now at onemonth.com/developertea for 25% off your first month.